Wedding Photography FAQ
What is your style?
- Light and airy. Natural, bright, and crisp. I love allowing the image to showcase your relationship in the most natural way possible. My goal is to capture everything that goes into your special day — from the way you look at each other, the sweet moments with friends and family, the fun times at your reception, and the smallest details of your decor. I go through each image by hand to correct for blemishes, color tones, alignment, and more.
How far in advance do I need to book?
- It depends! Summer dates go very fast. I have clients who are booked out a year and a half in advance. If you are having a weekday wedding, I am more likely to have your date available upon short notice. I would recommend reaching out as soon as you have your desired date.
How many weddings have you photographed?
- Over 250+ weddings.
Where are you located and will there be a travel fee?
- Great question! I’m located near downtown Seattle. Most Seattle venues are within the free travel area. Otherwise, travel is calculated at $25 per hour or $0.50 per mile. For destination or semi-destination locations, travel could include a surcharge of travel fee, ferry, a hotel room, and flights.
How do I book you for a wedding?
- To reserve your wedding date, I simply require a signed contract, a deposit of 50%, and a filled out questionnaire. The remaining balance plus sales tax and travel is due in person on your wedding day.
What does co-ownership mean?
- I believe that you deserve to have ownership of the images and to be able to do whatever you wish with the images. Within the contract, I provide a release that allows you to print, post, duplicate, publish, etc.
Do you give us all the images from the wedding?
- Yes. You will receive a folder of edited images and a folder containing every single image that I took. I believe that you should be able to see all the moments that I captured!
Where have you traveled?
- Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Issaquah, Snohomish, San Juan Islands, Vashon Island, Orcas Island, Lopez Island, Leavenworth, Snoqualmie, Suncadia, Roche Harbor, Bellingham, and many more. If you are interested in having me travel to your destination wedding, feel free to pop me an email with your details.
Where can I read reviews?
- I collect reviews on WeddingWire.