Wedding Photography FAQ
What is your style?
- Light and airy. Natural, bright, and crisp. I love allowing the image to showcase your relationship in the most natural way possible. My goal is to capture everything that goes into your special day — from the way you look at each other, the sweet moments with friends and family, the fun times at your reception, and the smallest details of your decor. I go through each image by hand to correct for blemishes, color tones, alignment, and more.
How far in advance do I need to book?
- It depends! Summer dates go very fast. I have clients who are booked out a year and a half in advance. If you are having a weekday wedding, I am more likely to have your date available upon short notice. I would recommend reaching out as soon as you have your desired date.
How many weddings have you photographed?
- Over 250+ weddings.
Where are you located and will there be a travel fee?
- Great question! I’m located near downtown Seattle. Most Seattle venues are within the free travel area. Otherwise, travel is calculated at $25 per hour or $0.50 per mile. For semi-destination locations, travel could include a surcharge of travel fee, ferry, and a hotel room.
How do I book you for a wedding?
- To reserve your wedding date, I simply require a signed contract, a deposit of 50%, and a filled out questionnaire. The remaining balance plus sales tax and travel is due in person on your wedding day.
- All free engagement sessions or rehearsal dinner packages are subject to availability; Mondays – Thursdays during peak season.
What does co-ownership mean?
- I believe that you deserve to have ownership of the images and to be able to do whatever you wish with the images. Within the contract, I provide a release that allows you to print, post, duplicate, publish, etc.
Do you give us all the images from the wedding?
- Yes. You will receive a folder of edited images and a folder containing every single image that I took. I believe that you should be able to see all the moments that I captured!
Where have you traveled?
- Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Issaquah, Snohomish, San Juan Islands, Vashon Island, Orcas Island, Lopez Island, Leavenworth, Snoqualmie, Suncadia, Roche Harbor, Bellingham, and many more. If you are interested in having me travel to your semi-destination wedding, feel free to pop me an email with your details.
Where can I read reviews?
- I collect reviews on WeddingWire.